Further to the recent events in the world, and especially the great increase in anti-Semitism in Europe (recently in Argentina and France), the main question regarding immigration ("Oleh") – is at issue again.
For your convenience, the main tax benefits for new immigrants are as follows:
- Ten years (10) exemption from tax on foreign sourced income (e.g. capital gains, dividends, interest, rent etc.).
- Ten years (10) exemption from declaring foreign sourced income which is exempted (as described in section 1 above).
- Ten years (10) exclusion from being considered an Israeli resident company – for a company established abroad and owned by an “Oleh”.
- Three and a half years (3.5) of tax credit (which is valued at thousands of NIS per year).
- Adaption Year – Option to be considered a foreign resident for one year from arrival. In case that the "Oleh" decide to stay in Israel, such year will be counted in the 10 year period.